What better way to get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit than with spirits?!
Wear your green for St. Patrick’s Day and head to Westin DFW Airport Hotel’s BYRN Western Grill and Lounge to sip on their Luck of the Irish Mule.
If you’d rather make the hotel’s signature mule at home, you are in LUCK! The bartenders provided the recipe to make it yourself.
The Luck of the Irish Mule cocktail is a Green Apple Mule and includes:
- Served in a copper mug filled with ice
- 1.5 oz. Absolut Apple Juice VodkaSplash of Lime Juice
- 0.25 oz. Agave SyrupTop off with Ginger Beer
- Garnished with Sliced Green Apple and Mint Leaf
If mules aren’t your thing, try the Whiskey Warmer cocktail to keep warm during the end of Winter.
Recipe for the Whiskey Warmer Cocktail:
- Served in a Lowball Glass Filled with Ice
- 1 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey0.5 oz. Campari
- Splash of Lemon Juice3 dashes of bitters
- Top off with Orange Juice
Garnished with Lime and Orange Wheels and a Cherry